- I roleplay in third person only.
- I write at the minimum 4 sentences and at the most a whopping 5+ paragraphs.
- I tend to 'mirror' my partner's post length. This means, if you give me 3 paragraphs, I'm probably going to reply with about 3 paragraphs.
- I am willing to participate in roleplays that have extreme gore, sex, cussing, alcohol, drugs, etc. Not much phases me. I will tone things down though for my partner's preferences.
- I've been roleplaying for 12 years now.
- I typically only ever roleplay males and I am only comfortable in roleplaying M/M relationships. I have nothing against F/F or F/M I'm simply more comfortable with M/M.
- I will do a roleplay here in messages but I'd prefer doing a roleplay over skype.
- I will roleplay Canon characters of some fandoms that I'm in, I prefer doing AU's as it allows personalities of the canon characters to fluctuate and change through the roleplay rather than struggling to try and be perfectly and exactly the same as the canon personalities.
- I typically roleplay Original Characters
What I would be looking for in a partner;
- Roleplays in third person format.
- Is active, doesn't disappear and isn't afraid to tell me that it's not working. I'm more than happy to change something if it's not working out.
- Responds with a minimum of 4 sentences.
- Doesn't use text talk in the middle of a roleplay. (There are exceptions, for instance if your character is texting mine.)
- Contributes their own ideas to plots and is willing to make decisions. This means having a 'I like that' or 'I don't like that' response rather than an 'I don't mind' I dislike making all the decisions myself it's a team effort.
- Is mature.
Brief Au's / Plot Ideas.
- Character [A] is a hero. Character [B] is a villain. They are each others' arch-nemesis. Not once have they ever seen each other's real faces, they don't know their secret identity where they carry out normal, every-day lives. The day they meet each other without the masks on is the day they fall in love, they don't realize who the other is, not at first anyways. Both try to balance out their normal lives and their super lives keeping what they do secretly hidden from the other. Standing each other up for hero or villain related business, being late. What happens when they both finally realize that they're in love with their enemy?
- Character [A] is an aspiring writer who has written Character [B] as their main protagonist. What [A] doesn’t know is that they have the ability to literally bring whatever they write to life, including [B] through their sheer will. One day, [A] wakes up to find a very confused [B] in their room. A very stunned [B] has to stay with [A] and eventually falls in love with then. [A] must return [B] to their world because there’s a very delicate balance between realities that the whole ordeal has messed up. Or they simply remain together getting into various shenanigans, perhaps other things from the story appear that they have to deal with together. Perhaps [A] falls in love with [B] or [B] falls in love with [A].
- Character [A] has been trying and failing to destroy character [B]. [B] has never once noticed this and one day [B] admits to [A] that they like [A] and has asked them out.
Fandoms / pairings I'm interested in.
- Tony Stark X Loki Laufeyson [Marvel]
- Izaya Orihara X Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
- Rin Matsuoka X Haruka Nanase [Free!]
- Rin Matsuoka X Makoto Tachibana [Free!]
- Supernatural [Oc's preferred]
Non-fandom RPs I'm interested in.
- Superpowers / Humans with powers
- [Fallen] Angels / Demons
- Medieval times
- Gods / Human
- Mythology [Greek, Norse, etc.]
- Your ideas? Feel free to suggest something!
Things I absolutely refuse to roleplay;
- Warrior Cats
- Dr. Who
- Real People [Celebrities, youtubers, w/e]
- Band Roleplays
If you're interested go ahead and send me a note and I'll get back with you ASAP!